Monday, December 13, 2010

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings

I am an endless romantic, who had great fun planning my own wedding last year. Since then, I've discovered a passion for wedding planning, having helped a few of my friends and friends of friends plan their own wedding events. Of course, I've only done this on an informal basis, and not for money! However, I hope my readers will gain some beneficial wedding planning, tips and ideas for this site.

Please feel free to send me your comments to me at weddingproposalsite[at]gmail.com. I will also be sending out informational books on wedding planning, and if you are interested in getting them, please feel free to send me a note; an empty email is fine.

The following poem below for me epitomizes what marriage is all about:

When You Are Old

When you are old and gray and full of sleep,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true;
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
And bending down beside the glowing bars
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled
And paced upon the mountains overhead
And his his face amid a crowd of stars.

W. B. Yeats (1865-1939)

Acknowledgements:


I am not a professional, especially in the photography area. So the fantastic photos you see are sourced from the Net. I will attribute all outside photo sources accordingly, and most of the photos used here are linked to their original source.

The photos used for the Wedding Proposal website banner were obtained from the following great photographers. Please take the time to visit their sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment